Wednesday, June 28, 2017

I would have been delighted to see you as a couple but....

You did not give me advanced notice!!!! Don’t let this happen to you and don’t let me have to turn you away due to bad timing, bad scheduling and zero notice. Yes I know most couples come to Chicago for a purpose; I know you most of the time you did not come to Chicago specifically for me or you would have called a week before.


In the event that you did come to Chicago specifically as a potential treat of relaxation for you and your partner and you decided to visit me for couples Tantra Massage in Chicago then by all means give me several days notice so we can brainstorm together. Brainstorming means we all have a three way conversation on the phone like a phone interview. You both have your chance to discuss boundaries and goals and what you love or don’t love.

I will give you suggestions and give you my recommendations on the best hotels to stay at in the suburbs or inner city of Chicago. I will give you the best times that work for YOU both so you don’t need to worry if I am available or not available at a moment’s notice. I do not want to turn you away– I want this to work out for everyone and plan out my own transportation needs in advance so you do not need to worry.

Yes I know sometimes couples find me online at the very last minute and it’s very rare for me to promise you a session with less than four hours notice so you are always welcome to try me at the last minute and if it’s meant to be I might literally be a mere half hour away from you and have all my massage oils with me (but I might not). I might have to give you a strong no but I might give you a yes or a maybe if you are extremely flexible with what time we begin our session and If I even have the energy to devote to both of you after working on others that same day. Do you understand? Tantra is about mutual shared respect and circulating only the best most positive energies between the three of us so wouldn’t you want to give me as much notice as possible so I am fresh for you and have not over scheduled or feeling healthy and refreshed that day?

So yes I know most people find me by accident and you might not have another day in Chicago to spare. In that event work around my schedule, send me an uber, have payment ready and we are good to go because I want to be of service to you but you have to meet me more than halfway for that to happen.

Here is an excerpt I pulled directly from my own personal tantra website http://www.tantrabutterfly.com
Please read and enjoy!
 
Couples coaching and Sacred bodywork


Couples, during our ceremony I invite you to join me in the timelessness of tantric shamanism. All three of us will comingle our unique energies and learn the art of Just “being” letting all our cares go as I teach you the fundamentals of Yoga breathe work and holding sacred space and forgiveness for your partner. I will teach the both of you how to send and transmute unconditional love and healing from your heart and hands into your lover’s most intimate places of wounding, hurt, shame and deep joy.

Our time together will be spent in a place of healing and reverance and we can use this time as you wish. It can be a time of quiet meditative discussion and connecting or we can each take turns learning the sacred art of being “giver” and “receiver”.

I can teach the two of you Beloveds special practices that will allow you to be the perfect, compassionate lover to your mate. Some examples of these practices are aura massage, Heart to Hand breath, spoon breathing, chanting, and traditional effluerage strokes that will bring your partner to a sense of deep peace and complete trust.

I will spend our time together teaching you both the art of energy sensing and nurturing the senses in tenderness.

I would consider our time together a sacred journey that will enable the two of you to grow as healers to each other.

I consider myself to be a very intuitive and compassionate teacher and I would ask the two of you to refrain from any activities in my prescense that would lead to Kama Sutric Sex. If after our time together my sessions enabled the two of you to be more tender and passionate together that would be a blessing. If our time together ignited a spark of deep love and exploration I would ask that you hold that dear sacred space in your hearts and share that passion with eachother in the sanctity and privacy of your own home after we have concluded our special time together. I do not consider myself to be merely a “fluffer”, I am a deeply respectful and nurturing soul, a student just like you but I would not wish to be present during any Kama Sutric explorations while we share sacred tantric space together.
There will be moments during our time together when I will ask for your help as we work on your partner’s sensual energies and I would teach you four handed massage and kundalini massage so you can take these practices home with you to begin your own unique Tantric Journies.


Please understand I am not a sex worker. I am primarily a healer, a teacher and an empath here to facilitate a major opportunity for your personal intimate growth and I would not be able to provide tantric sex during our sacred time together nor would I feel comfortable teaching you sexual positions or any practices that were too explicit. We would all be nude in a state of comfortable undress or you may even bring saris and light robes to our ceremony if that made you more relaxed. Our time together would be a celebration of the mind, soul, and physical pleasures with conscious heart connection.

Namaste,
Goddess Diana


You can find these paragraphs specifically at http://www.tantrabutterfly.com/couples.htm
Do you want to call me on impulse? It’s flattering that you need me but are you prepared for me to tell you that I am only available at 1 am or 4pm or not in the evening hours like you wanted. Are you willing to drop anything and everything for me if I say yes I am available for both of you? If you are very malleable and you can change all your plans at the last minute then the answer is a firm yes I can see you, you can hire an uber, or lyft or driver for me and we are in agreement!
If you have a life and important plans in Chicago like a play to attend or friends to visit then give me three days notice and let’s all make sure I get there at the time you need without you having to pay my cab fare because I will make sure I take a train to see you and be ready fifteen minutes early just to make sure I am not late for you! Treat me like a professional and you will receive the best I have to offer you.
The labyrynth by Alexia Sinclair


No comments:

Post a Comment