Monday, March 13, 2017

Couples Tantra Massage and Tantra Education in Chicago by Goddess Diana

It dipped in temperature again this March and it’s the perfect time to make an excuse to do extraordinary indoor activities to share with your partner. My sessions are so easy to learn, understand and digest. If you only have one session with me I suggest a session which lasts no shorter than three hours and no longer than four hours because there is so much energy you will be processing and information for you to understand.
You will not be sitting idle as I work with you and your partner. Both of you are going to be involved so be prepared to be engaged during out Tantra couples session here in Chicago because I want you to be active and you are going to be my massage partner assisting me and helping your loved one feel safe.

I teach some very basic breathing exercises and there is nothing complex for you to learn as I guide you on how to take in air fully so you feel more energetic during the giving process and so your partner can feel more of your heart energy once you learn how to breathe
into your heart chakra the right way.

I work from your home or hotel space so please give me some advanced notice so I can have everything ready for our shared ceremony. I do sometimes accommodate last minute appointments and there is such a thing as synchronicity but I strongly advise you to plan ahead and figure out a perfect day or evening for both of you so you can be stress free and not worry about work or obligations or children.

My Couples Tantra Massage will include lessons for you both and after working with me just once you will be able to give each other skillful tantra massages with an emphasis on correct breathing, learning how to touch your lover with healing intentions and creating a sacred space.
I use essential oils and you will gain an understanding of how certain scents uplift you and help you feel more centered. I will use all my skills which is sound healing, breath, reiki, toning of the chakras and yoni and lingham honoring so you will feel complete. You will both receive a deep tissue massage that will leave you feeling refreshed , calm and at peace.
I will go anywhere you are within the city of Chicago or the suburbs and if you have the desire to make our session a learning intensive I can work with you and one other couple to create a mini workshop and let all of you have time to be a good giver of tantra massage and good receiver of tantra yoga.

My intention is to leave you with a good understanding of the very beginnings of your tantra journey so you feel more confident with each other and you both are inspired to continue in your private studies either with me or any other skilled provider of the Tantra Arts.
My opinion is we learn a “bit” from everyone we meet and my style of Tantra massage will differ from another person’s interpretation because I do not follow a set recipe but rely upon my inner intuition when I hover over your body and I of course believe in goals so I will listen to both of you prior, during and after our shared ceremony so we can hopefully achieve a blissful and educational session that helps you become empowered and comfortable in your own body.

If you have questions please refer to my main website at http://www.tantrabutterfly.com and always feel free to call me directly at 312-339-7707.
Goddess Diana of Tantra Butterfly
Muse
Couples Tantra Coach
Tantra Educator
Reiki Master
Advanced Massage therapist


No comments:

Post a Comment