Friday, January 27, 2017

I invite you to visit with me for Cuddling Sessions and Sensual Surrender

Hello everyone here in Chicago it's me Goddess Diana of www.tantrabutterfly.com and I just felt like reaching out today and writing.  Writing has always been a fun past time for me and I love to convey my feelings here by freely expressing myself and sharing what I know about Tantra, connection and healing touch.
I am on various forms of social media these days so if you are not already familiar please visit my public page on facebook here https://www.facebook.com/tantrabutterfly/  and of course feel free to enjoy blog www.goddessdianatantrabutterfly.com.

I am sharing with you today the importance of sacred touch and I am very skilled with sharing sacred space and making every space a healing and safe circle whether it's in your home, my space, a hotel room or any dwelling where you feel safe, happy and supported.

My intentions are to help you grow and help you when you feel a bit emptied out inside or without a love interest of your own.  I have worked with married men who know that something is very wrong in their marriage and in the meantime they are seeking some empathy and a cuddle.  There is nothing morally wrong with needing touch and companionship.

Most of the men who do contact me are happily married but not receiving the touch that they crave or deserve because their current partner is no longer sharing that type of intimacy with them and it no longer serves them to feel unloved.  Touch is crucial and it is just as important as food, shelter and a steady income.

When you go touch starved for far too long you begin to notice a retraction in your energy and a lack of motivation to explore and create.  We can accidentally shut down other chakras when our sexual energy is repressed.  We can also notice a lack of self worth and a lack of energy to follow through on simple things.

In order to flourish and create we have to feed ourselves positive, healing energy and I can help you by being your tantra partner for the time that we co create sacred space.  I can guide you into the breath and help quicken your energy levels so you feel supported again and more in sync with the universe. 

I am here to help you explore your sacred sensual energy in a safe, supportive, non judgmental atmosphere where you can completely let your guard down and be able to receive some caring energy for as long as you feel you need.  Some people decide that 90 minutes is just what they need and other people feel like a full day tantra immersion will help them bounce back into the land of the living again.

Bliss is your birth right. I know this sounds trite and you have probably seen this catch phrase before but it is your innate and chose right to feel alive and deeply loved again.

Please enjoy all the option you can receive on my main website at www.tantrabutterfly.com and then call me with questions at 312-3339-7707
I will enjoy helping you on your journey soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment