Sunday, June 17, 2012

Goddess Diana Tantra Butterfly visits Chicago this week!

Tantric Yoga is not just for men or women exclusively it's a Path for lovers and is all inclusive not exclusive. I will work on your unique goal and your unique path to ecstasy.

Goddess Diana returning to Chicago land very soon. Don't miss me because I truly do miss all of you.
Join your playful muse this week in Chicago. I am available for workshops and private parties so don't
Miss out on YOUR right to experience Bliss. This is YOUR time to shine. This is YOUR birth Rite
and there is no time like NOW Father's day week to heal, rejuvenate, and explore your inner child.
GODDESS DIANA The Tantra Butterfly ★☆

Accept joy in your life. Be healed, Be touched, Be alive and most of all be rejuvenated!!!!
My sessions are NOT just for entertainment purposes only.


  • Location: My Sacred Space
  • Location:  Your Sacred Space (because you deserve to feel safe)
  • Tantric Yoga is not just for singles it is for groups, workshops, private healing gatherings and
  • so much more!
  • I will be available for couples who simply want to make this week a very special DATE NIGHT
  • www.tantrabutterfly.com   
  • Certified Tantra Educator and Playful musewww.tantrabutterfly.com

No comments:

Post a Comment